FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Other sports (Moderators: valkorum, Holz, LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  the Great Mare "Black Caviar"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: the Great Mare "Black Caviar"  (Read 7194 times)
tbagrocks
Veteran Coach

Sloany = Real Man - Dangerfield = Mummys boy

« on: May 12, 2012, 11:27:29 PM »

todays race has started a huge debate over who is the greatest ever!

well Phar Lap won 37 from 51 + a Melbourne cup
Makybe Diva 15 from 36, 3 cups in a row
Kingston Town 3 straigt cox plates, 2 in the cup
the great mare Black Cav has won 21 from 21 wow

Shes the best i've ever seen, and i've ridden them! Black Caviar wins like no other horse ever has, She's so good her little sister sold at this years yearling sales for... $2 600 000 wow
her half brother (2yr old, All to hard) looked like the next champion untill he ran in to slipper winner Pierro! and All to hard will be the star 3yr old just wait and watch 8)

Phar Lap raced during the depression and wore the heart of a nation on his giant sleeve.

Black Caviar races and everyone has goose bumps! She gets round the bend and looks like winning 400 out every time!
will go to England and beat the best in Europe, mabye if She comes home unbeaten She will be regarded as the greatest ever!

mabye the great mare already is!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:12:12 PM by tbagrocks » Logged
McRooster
Seasoned Coach

The world according to McRooster

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 12:01:17 AM »

She will be regarded as the greatest ever!
We will remember the days we saw her race and tell our grandchildren stories of her, today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about Black Caviar and how I would tell my son and daughters children the story of how the Great Mare had her 21st in Adelaide at Morphetville. It was like when Jessica Watson walked off her boat and I stood there with my kids and said "Remeber this day, it is history, and whatever you choose to do, this girl has just shown you can do it - she never lost sight of where she wanted to finish"
Good luck Black Miss at Royal Ascot, can't wait for June 23 when Australia represents. The world will be then served notice and her international legend etched into history.

BlackMamba
Back Coach

Sophomore coach

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 12:40:32 AM »

I think the horse Frankel is rated as the best in the world. It's record is 9-0 but I think the races it has been in have been of higher calibre. I remember back in the Spring Racing Carnival there was mention that the 2 might race each other and that there was a possibility that they would meet in the middle of each one's preferred distance (Frankel's is 1600m). Anyways it would be the race of century if it happened.
tbagrocks
Veteran Coach

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 12:42:45 AM »

com'mon this thread has to be up there as the best of the year? I should write for the Advitiser lol, couldn't do any worse ::)

anyway enough rubbish talk on this thread, She deserves better than me rambling on!

good call Roost this grean mare will be spoken about to our grand children! just glad I was there two weeks ago to see Her 20th and wasn't it "special" & the way She won today, the jockey held Her the  whole way, went giddy up once with a release of the rains, then he held her again for another world record breaking easy win!
tbagrocks
Veteran Coach

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 12:49:12 AM »

I think the horse Frankel is rated as the best in the world. It's record is 9-0 but I think the races it has been in have been of higher calibre. I remember back in the Spring Racing Carnival there was mention that the 2 might race each other and that there was a possibility that they would meet in the middle of each one's preferred distance (Frankel's is 1600m). Anyways it would be the race of century if it happened.
lets hope it does, just to shut up the doubters as the great mare races into imortality
BlackMamba
Back Coach

Sophomore coach

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 12:53:25 AM »

Haha yeah, can't wait to see Black Caviar take it to the world's best and beat them. Just glad that they are willing to go overseas to prove they are best unlike other sportspeople from our country (Anthony Mundine smashing Sam Soliman like 3 times a year but never fighting good international boxers lol).
tbagrocks
Veteran Coach

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 01:27:28 AM »

its a real shame She has been so good that they are unwilling to push the limits! She would beat More Joyus over mile surley? She could win a Cox Plate surley?  ......     sadly...   we will never know
BratPack
Expert Coach

Of course I should have one, DazBurg's my brother.

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 02:13:38 PM »

She's good, pretty great but on the flip side she's faced ONE quality opponent, Hay List. Call me AFTER the England Race
Master Q
Chris Connolly
Veteran Coach

All I Do Is Win

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »

Saw her win for the 18th time I think. May of been 19th.

I agree with BP... Let's see how she goes in Europe before calling her the best in history  ;)
McRooster
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 10:50:04 PM »

Tune in to history, about 30mins to go.

Bruce McAvaney is salavating at the bit on CH7 right now.
PowerBug
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 10:53:43 PM »

only 30mins?? I thought it was at like 1am??
McRooster
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 11:01:05 PM »

there are some other races but strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. watching it from now only heightens the intnsity of the inevitable result  ;)
PowerBug
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 11:06:52 PM »

there are some other races but strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. watching it from now only heightens the intnsity of the inevitable result  ;)
now you know what would be funny.......
Nails
Seasoned Coach

You have exceeded the limit of 20 personal message

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 12:33:29 AM »

WTF Caviar

You are meant to win by lengths, not photo finish.
2 large cokes
Training Scout

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 12:39:27 AM »

a wins a win! go black cav you good thing!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines