FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

    Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2012 Rate My SC Archive
| | | | |-+  Help on next move with my team please?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help on next move with my team please?  (Read 422 times)
Forward Coach
Offline Offline

Fantasy coach

« on: June 26, 2012, 02:58:05 PM »

Hi all,

Really struggling with what to do next.
Need to upgrade backline obviously with Malceski, Clarke and a few rookies underperforming.
Probably glad I kept Ellis now as I reckon his JS looks pretty good.
Have tough game this week which could see me drop out of the top four if I lose.
Thinking Oren/Redden to Campbell and Clarke/Malceski to Waters/Grima this week then
look to try and bring in Carazzo week after with leftover cash (if enough) or just get Carazzo this week and look at other options next week.
8 trades only (a worry) $224K
Any suggestions would be great.

B: Godd, Lids, Shaw, Lake, Malceski, Clarke, Ellis (S.Shaw, Darley)
M: Ablett, PENDLES, Thompson, Boyd, Dal Santo, Priddis (Horsley, Sexton)
R: Maric, Giles (Oren, Redden)
F: Franklin, Martin, Beams, Sidey, Dangerfield, Harvey, Zorko (Pfieffer, Treloar)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:42:17 AM by Slammer » Logged
Journeyman Coach
Offline Offline

SC is a harsh mistress

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 10:29:24 AM »

With your limited trades, i think marty clarke is a keeper.  Ellis and malceski to enright and carrots if you have the $$$$
Leave orren and redden for now i you can. They may play next few games so u can milk them for a bit more. The issue atm is downgrade targets, you may have to wait after upgrading your defense this week.
Chat/forum mods
Coaching Legend
Offline Offline

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 10:47:52 AM »

Firstly this week I would swap either Zorko or Treloar with Sexton to give better coverage for Pendles.
Trades are an issue and you may have to keep one of Eski or Clarke.
Wait for teams but I would just do the Malceski/Clarke trade to Waters, Suckling or Grima. But if you think you can do upgrades next week with cash then look at downgrading either Pfeiffer or Horsely to Couch maintains DPP and gives you flexibility with Treloar. If looking at Rucks I would probably choose O over Reddan.

Reassess next week. Do not fret too much about falling out of top 4 as you can still win leagues from there. (I finished 6th last year and made the final but got pipped by 5 points)
Also with defence keep an eye on Fisher as well he may be achievable in a couple of weeks as well.
Forward Coach
Offline Offline

Fantasy coach

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 11:06:57 AM »

Thanks for replies guys.

Looking into it and if I have my maths right) I could go Malceski to Waters and Pieffer to Couch.
This would leave me approx. $198K to use in upgrading either Ellis the week after for Carrots.

Or I could go Malceski to Grima and Pfieffer to Couch which may leave me enough to go Darley or Ellis to Carrots.

Or option C is just hold this week and see what happens and just use the 1 trade next week for Carrots.

Leaning towards last option purely just to save trades..Not sure
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising WeeklyAds2 Big W Catalogue Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines