FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Supercoach Archive
| | | |-+  2012 SC Player Archive
| | | | |-+  Who would you choose Lewis/Mitchell or Beams/Pendles
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Who would you choose Lewis/Mitchell or Beams/Pendles?
Lewis/Mitchell
Beams/Pendles

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who would you choose Lewis/Mitchell or Beams/Pendles  (Read 1597 times)
Madmax75
Bench Steward

Fantasy coach

« on: September 02, 2012, 06:38:24 PM »

I have to run this poll as a Hawthorn mate just said to me that Lewis and Mitchell are clearly superior to Pendles/Beams and he doesnt understand why I would suggest it??!!! I mean I understand they are a superior team to the Pies at the moment and hot favourites for Friday night. BUt....surely any balanced discussion would come up with the Pies mids as better. Not even in the discussion.....seriously. Please give me some results to show him.

POK252
Training Scout

Congrats on 150 Pendles!!

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 06:51:50 PM »

Yeah Pies Mids are best in the comp with Swanny, Pendles, Sidey, Beams, Thomas, Wellingham & Ball missing. Hawks have a superior forward line and more damaging defence.
jmoynihan9
Property Steward

DT Addict

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 07:18:52 PM »

Be pretty one eyed to even suggest that! haha
quinny88
Veteran Coach

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 10:20:21 PM »

Be pretty one eyed to even suggest that! haha

+1
Very one eyed call. I wouldnt bother with the argument though because people that are that one eyed are impossible to argue with, like talking to a brick wall
Madmax75
Bench Steward

Fantasy coach

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 10:30:17 PM »

Yep that's how I felt no point at all. I conceded on most of his points , fav to win etc but any unbiased supporter should admit the pies duo are better. Maybe he should have to lock his two hawks into his sc team next year and I'll take beams and Pendles. Or we could put a pineapple on who will average more sc points coaches awards points whatever.
quinny88
Veteran Coach

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 10:32:29 PM »

Yep that's how I felt no point at all. I conceded on most of his points , fav to win etc but any unbiased supporter should admit the pies duo are better. Maybe he should have to lock his two hawks into his sc team next year and I'll take beams and Pendles. Or we could put a pineapple on who will average more sc points coaches awards points whatever.

Haha its worth a shot!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines