FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Bets
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bets  (Read 229436 times)
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #4020 on: August 21, 2018, 11:11:38 AM »

Some of you are hitting the point I'm curious about. Nobody stands out at Richmond yet we win 17-18 games. Dusty an umpire's favourite in betting. Might get votes just because...

I think Titch wins it but I don't think it's as certain as Dusty last year or Danger the year before.

I could be wrong, but even in a lot of wins for Tigers there is someone who is usually outstanding on the other team, this is by my count anyway.  I personally think that's a massive compliment to the Tigers though, the fact players don't have to play MVP level games to be the best team in the league.
LaHug
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #4021 on: August 21, 2018, 11:28:32 AM »

Some of you are hitting the point I'm curious about. Nobody stands out at Richmond yet we win 17-18 games. Dusty an umpire's favourite in betting. Might get votes just because...

I think Titch wins it but I don't think it's as certain as Dusty last year or Danger the year before.

I could be wrong, but even in a lot of wins for Tigers there is someone who is usually outstanding on the other team, this is by my count anyway.  I personally think that's a massive compliment to the Tigers though, the fact players don't have to play MVP level games to be the best team in the league.

Oh, I completely agree there's usually been one or more standouts from the other team. But how many games can we see the umpires giving 3 and 2 votes to a losing side? If they give the 3 and not the 2 but nobody stood out for Richmond, do they see 20-odd touches and a goal to Dusty as enough for the 2? I'm very intrigued how it will go.

I probably won't bet on Dusty, but I won't be using Titch in any multis when the value's not there.
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4022 on: August 21, 2018, 11:41:48 AM »

Oh, I completely agree there's usually been one or more standouts from the other team. But how many games can we see the umpires giving 3 and 2 votes to a losing side? If they give the 3 and not the 2 but nobody stood out for Richmond, do they see 20-odd touches and a goal to Dusty as enough for the 2? I'm very intrigued how it will go.

I probably won't bet on Dusty, but I won't be using Titch in any multis when the value's not there.

Oh yeah, leave Titch out for sure in multis.  Will be waiting to see when they allow team vote multi's, Tab's normally the first then SB from memory?
LaHug
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #4023 on: August 21, 2018, 01:08:14 PM »

Anyone thinking Hawks this week? Buddy out, good record at the SCG, Swans struggling at home this year...
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4024 on: August 21, 2018, 02:09:27 PM »

Anyone thinking Hawks this week? Buddy out, good record at the SCG, Swans struggling at home this year...

Tough call, there will definitely be some upsets this week though.  Buddy's not confirmed out is he?  If he plays I reckon Swans.

I've got a multi on of Bombers-Bulldogs-Pies-Eagles-Demons paying $50, if 1 leg fails cash back up to $50.
LaHug
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #4025 on: August 21, 2018, 02:45:14 PM »

Tough call, there will definitely be some upsets this week though.  Buddy's not confirmed out is he?  If he plays I reckon Swans.

I've got a multi on of Bombers-Bulldogs-Pies-Eagles-Demons paying $50, if 1 leg fails cash back up to $50.

Not confirmed out but a lot of noise...

Who does cashback? You're losing the first two legs on that multi already so I don't like it...
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

It's Toff's Boyyy

« Reply #4026 on: August 21, 2018, 03:02:24 PM »

Beteasy (Crownbet)
Have the team markets but dont have any withouts like the Hawks or Carlton for Titch and Cripps
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4027 on: August 21, 2018, 03:02:44 PM »

Who does cashback? You're losing the first two legs on that multi already so I don't like it...

Maybe...maybe not.  Tabtouch does cashback on multi. Ubet on H2H's.

Beteasy (Crownbet)
Have the team markets but dont have any withouts like the Hawks or Carlton for Titch and Cripps

No option to multi yet though.  :-\
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

It's Toff's Boyyy

« Reply #4028 on: August 21, 2018, 03:07:28 PM »

Maybe...maybe not.  Tabtouch does cashback on multi. Ubet on H2H's.

Beteasy (Crownbet)

No option to multi yet though.  :-\
Ahh true , i remember like 6 years ago the TAB wouldnt let you do it til the day of the brownlow

Gotta wait for those without markets doe cause to many teams have no value with the favs
Geelongs one looks juicy
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4029 on: August 21, 2018, 03:16:28 PM »

There are few teams which are real tough to pick, plenty of games this year where the 3,2,1 are much harder to guess.  Not as confident with my votes as in previous years, but who know's maybe I'll finally hit that all mighty hail mary multi!  :o
elephants
2018 EXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #4030 on: August 22, 2018, 12:00:18 AM »

Dusty for top 3 probably worth a nibble
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4031 on: August 22, 2018, 08:51:59 AM »

Dusty for top 3 probably worth a nibble

That's definitely worth a nibble with Gaff now out.  Titch-Dusty-Danger is tempting too!
LaHug
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #4032 on: August 22, 2018, 08:56:38 AM »

Chuck a bit on Titch-Dusty-Cripps maybe...
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4033 on: August 22, 2018, 09:21:43 AM »

Gotta be honest, I'm not sure why there's so much love for Cripps, wasn't even on my radar and have him well off the pace.
LaHug
Veteran Coach

Donate to Cancer Council

« Reply #4034 on: August 22, 2018, 10:04:04 AM »

Gotta be honest, I'm not sure why there's so much love for Cripps, wasn't even on my radar and have him well off the pace.

Contested ball is right under umpires' noses. Weird one though because they hate giving votes to losing teams. Tough to call. This year seems like a tough betting year. I miss 2016 when I won lots of multis (before blowing it all on the Grand Final).
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines