FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Brisbane (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  Brisbane Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brisbane Discussion  (Read 119986 times)
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #2400 on: August 17, 2019, 05:06:04 PM »

I am still shaking since the Linc mark ahahahahaha
Ringo
Coaching Legend

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #2401 on: August 17, 2019, 07:50:30 PM »

You'll here the mighty Roar - and boy wasn't it loud at the Gabba this afternoon.

Most of the crowd rose with Lincs mark.

Wish umpires would let the game flow another 48 penalty game. Could not even fathom some went both ways though to be fair.

Adams is getting better with each game and good not to rely on Neale and Zorko with Clugg and Lyons lifting today. . Bundy will probably be out next week and feel sorry for him after striking form after being dropped to NEAFL.
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #2402 on: August 17, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »

I'm jumping on the train, our bus has broken an axle and lost a couple of wheels somewhere.

We are the pride of Brisbane town
We wear maroon, blue and gold
We will always fight for victory
Like Fitzroy and Bears of old
All for one, and one for all
We will answer to the call
Go Lions, Brisbane Lions
We’ll kick the winning score
You’ll hear our mighty roar!

Go you good thing.  ;D
nrich102
Veteran Coach

God Calls Me God.

« Reply #2403 on: August 25, 2019, 07:14:13 PM »

What a season!

Bring on the finals  8)
Ringo
Coaching Legend

« Reply #2404 on: August 25, 2019, 07:42:17 PM »

Couple of comments on todays game however will just post last years score against Richmond 16.14.110 to 2.5.17 so a big improvement in 12 months and bring on Saturday week.

Think we have improvement in us whereas think there is not much in the Tigers.

We need to ensure we restrict ball coming out of the forward 50 on rebound.  We had more inside 50s than Tigers and this just showed how easily they rebounded and goaled.

Second think is we need to make tackle stick and lock the ball up. The number of tackles broken in this game by Tigers would be a record. In one of Dustys score involvements he broke 4 tackles.  Tighten this up and we can progress
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #2405 on: August 26, 2019, 04:41:33 PM »

Another lesson learned on how to play the G against a good opposition hopefully is all that was.
Couldn't watch the game here, Charlie was quiet, a couple of things to work with come out of it
no doubt.
Still keen to see how they go in finals. I don't mind watching them play so as a neutral (thank God it's over)
I know I'm going to appreciate finals their involved in.
I love finals footy sometimes even more when you're not in it, no pressure haha just enjoy it for the footy.
Ringo
Coaching Legend

« Reply #2406 on: August 26, 2019, 05:43:44 PM »

Finals tickets on sale Thursday -I will be on line at 11:00 to get mine members presale.
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #2407 on: August 26, 2019, 05:56:42 PM »

Couple of comments on todays game however will just post last years score against Richmond 16.14.110 to 2.5.17 so a big improvement in 12 months and bring on Saturday week.

Think we have improvement in us whereas think there is not much in the Tigers.

We need to ensure we restrict ball coming out of the forward 50 on rebound.  We had more inside 50s than Tigers and this just showed how easily they rebounded and goaled.

Second think is we need to make tackle stick and lock the ball up. The number of tackles broken in this game by Tigers would be a record. In one of Dustys score involvements he broke 4 tackles.  Tighten this up and we can progress
Will be tougher for the Tiges up there Ringo and agree there was a lot of tackles slipped but you guys won the tackles 47 - 72 the Tiges can tackle way better than that if the Tiges can do it on the day is another thing and I doubt the coach would think there is not much improval in them we are a long way off 2017 form but should be a cracker of a game  ;)
nrich102
Veteran Coach

God Calls Me God.

« Reply #2408 on: September 07, 2019, 10:00:28 PM »

This reminds me of the good old days. Nothing like a good 10 goal loss.
nrich102
Veteran Coach

God Calls Me God.

« Reply #2409 on: September 15, 2019, 01:37:35 PM »

Geez what a season. Shattered with the result last night, but who could have seen it coming back at the start of the season.

Lots to be pleased with, and now we aim to win a final next season.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines