FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Other sports (Moderators: valkorum, Holz, LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  NBA Season 2013-14
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 155 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NBA Season 2013-14  (Read 96491 times)
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

2018 SC Overall Rank: 55th

« Reply #525 on: September 22, 2013, 01:42:19 PM »

Rondo is the best passer in the league and arguably the best defender at the point guard spot. Absolutely destroys everyone else in terms of triple doubles too, he can pound the boards like no other point guard since prime J-Kidd! He is like another coach out there too, can't prove that in your stats can ya? His leadership is incredible.
RiOtChEsS
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #526 on: September 22, 2013, 02:36:57 PM »

Durant is easily the 2nd best, with or without wbrook. He is elite and him and james are just out of this world compared to the rest.
James>>durant>Cp3>>>>>>> everyone else. How is that even a discussion? I ddnt think it was possible to not suff up the top 3?
This
tor01doc
Veteran Coach

Be impeccable with your words and thoughts

« Reply #527 on: September 22, 2013, 02:40:28 PM »

I think a few more >>>>>'s between KD and CP3 though.
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #528 on: September 22, 2013, 03:09:00 PM »

I'm not buying that CP3 is easily the 3rd best. That position is up for much debate. First 2 are lightyears away from anyone but there are 3-4 guys that can push for no.3

Stop painting CP3 into something he isn't.
tor01doc
Veteran Coach

« Reply #529 on: September 22, 2013, 03:11:14 PM »

Durant is easily the 2nd best, with or without wbrook. He is elite and him and james are just out of this world compared to the rest.
James>>durant>Cp3>>>>>>> everyone else. How is that even a discussion? I ddnt think it was possible to not suff up the top 3?
This

So LBJ > Durant >>>> the next half dozen or so.
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #530 on: September 22, 2013, 03:28:54 PM »

This

So LBJ > Durant >>>> the next half dozen or so.
Yes that is how I see it. Parker, Melo, Kobe. I'd be happy with any of them at #3
tor01doc
Veteran Coach

« Reply #531 on: September 22, 2013, 03:46:06 PM »

Now now Mr J,

You are being inflammatory - again.  ;)
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #532 on: September 22, 2013, 04:10:00 PM »

Now now Mr J,

You are being inflammatory - again.  ;)
Dont get me wrong! I have CP3 in my top 3 point guards for sure :)
Andy3737
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #533 on: September 22, 2013, 04:26:18 PM »

Jesus. Rondo isnt the best passer and he isnt the best  defender. I really dont know what game you are watching, to not hav cp3 as the clear and far 3rd best player. SI, bleache report, espn, every forum has cp3 as the best player. The stats back it up, the player backs it up, yet somehow you and only you ( you are the only person ive ever known to  underrate cp3 this much) think that cp3 isnt elite.
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #534 on: September 22, 2013, 04:43:51 PM »

Jesus. Rondo isnt the best passer and he isnt the best  defender. I really dont know what game you are watching, to not hav cp3 as the clear and far 3rd best player. SI, bleache report, espn, every forum has cp3 as the best player. The stats back it up, the player backs it up, yet somehow you and only you ( you are the only person ive ever known to  underrate cp3 this much) think that cp3 isnt elite.
How isn't he the best passer? He has led the league in assists the past two seasons, had a 24 assist game not too long ago and holds the equal 2nd longest streak of 10+ assists of all-time, that equals, best passer in my books! He also led the league in steals as a rookie so don't underrate his defensive ability. Sure he isn't on AB's level but he is part of the best defensive backcourt in the league!

CP3 is pretty much elite, a top 6 player in this league! Won't get top 3 until he goes to the conference finals though imo. Gotta acknowledge TP9's play last year to take the Spurs to the finals.
Andy3737
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #535 on: September 22, 2013, 04:51:36 PM »

Does this mean, paul gerorge is better than melo because he made it further?  Hibbert is better than howard coz he made it further? Just because rondo is a past first pg and gets more assists, doesnt mean he is a better passer. Its like saying melo is a better shooter than durant because he takes way more shots and scores more because of it. Lol, like ab is a bearing on which you compare defensive guards lol...
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #536 on: September 22, 2013, 05:00:02 PM »

There's no evidence to say that Rondo is not the best passer in the league! Cannot amount a serious case for anyone apart from Rondo, has all the stats and accolades to confirm it. Btw Hibbert is a better traditional centre than Howard, his game in the playoffs was awesome.

Sorry what was that about AB? We're talking about the guy that kept his opponent's to the worst FG% in the league... Is that not enough to prove he is on track for the defensive first team?

On a sidenote, Green averaged 17.3 points after the all-star break... He is gonna go 20-22 this year,
Andy3737
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #537 on: September 22, 2013, 06:40:40 PM »

Lol. Again all this is your opinion and shower based on 20 or so games. Andw e have been through this shower before. Ab kept his opponent when they had x amount of possesion. Which is hilarious.

Seriously lol. I know us celtic fans have been biased towards rondo but my god, you are number boston homer i have ever seen.
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #538 on: September 22, 2013, 06:48:04 PM »

Lol. Again all this is your opinion and shower based on 20 or so games. Andw e have been through this shower before. Ab kept his opponent when they had x amount of possesion. Which is hilarious.

Seriously lol. I know us celtic fans have been biased towards rondo but my god, you are number boston homer i have ever seen.
What fun is following a sport without having an opinion? Isn't that the main point, to generate an opinion? How boring would that be, just following the stats some nerds put together and not even watching games...

AB's full-court defense is unlike anything I've ever seen! Makes  just getting past the half-way line a huge challenge! No one else can do it like him. If we let him go at the end of this season, we're making a huge mistake.

Rondo went absolutely off in the 2012 playoffs, carrying this team! He is gonna put up stats like that this season.
Andy3737
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #539 on: September 22, 2013, 07:01:06 PM »

Its fine having an opinion. But dont put your opinion across like its gospel without anything substantial  to backup it up. If i say melo is better than lbj, you lol @ me correct?
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 155 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines