FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  Other sports (Moderators: valkorum, Holz, LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | |-+  NBA Season 2013-14
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 155 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NBA Season 2013-14  (Read 96485 times)
kingkingston
Bootstudder

hoopsfans.net

« Reply #975 on: November 20, 2013, 01:26:09 PM »

Final Score
Houston 109 Jones 24pts 9rebs 2blks, Beverley 16pts 4rebs, Harden 15pts 5rebs 5asts, Parsons 11pts 6asts, Lin 11pts 5asts, Howard 10pts 11rebs 3blks 2stls
Boston 85 Lee 17pts, Bradley 11pts, Sullinger 11pts 9rebs, Olynyk 9pts 8rebs 3stls 1blk

Our best all round team performance, the Rockets came out and switched on with 40 points in the first quarter and never looked back. This was our third win in a row and the best team chemistry in a game i think we have had all season.
kingkingston
Bootstudder

hoopsfans.net

« Reply #976 on: November 20, 2013, 01:29:06 PM »

Lin won't get better than what he already is, Opposition have already figured out how to stop him i don't see him improving much.
he already has improved this season alone, he is shooting the ball much better, he is a 50-40 player so far this season while 18ppg, that is a great improvement so far

he spent the off season improving his shooting stroke like crazy and it is paying off so far.
kingkingston
Bootstudder

hoopsfans.net

« Reply #977 on: November 20, 2013, 01:30:34 PM »

Lin shows flashes of brilliance and then fades into mediocrity. He isnt that true PG I think a rebuilding team like us needs. Asik is a solid player, puts up consistent numbers night in night out. Love his work on the boards but he'll never be anything special. I'd prefer us pumping minutes into Sully, Vitor and Kelly... All 3 are more versatile and probably have a higher ceiling than Asik.

People forget that Rondo is a star. Stats just dont get traded for 2 decent players; has to be a great deal unless the guy is threatening to walk (thats not Rondo). He is as consistent as you can get, shown by him holding the 2nd longest streak of 10+ assists of all-time. He has that killer instict and makes all his team-mates better... Two qualities needed to help the young guys develop.

He is one of the best all-round players in the league and deserve a shot to be the star of Boston. Him being traded will hurt me more than Pierce/KG because at least we go a good deal out of that. Rondo coming off an acl has his trade value at an all-time low right now...
Joakim Noah isn't anything special but he is a solid team player who does his job, Asik is the same.
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

2018 SC Overall Rank: 55th

« Reply #978 on: November 20, 2013, 03:32:57 PM »

Flowering showerhouse performance by Boston ::)

Lin shows flashes of brilliance and then fades into mediocrity. He isnt that true PG I think a rebuilding team like us needs. Asik is a solid player, puts up consistent numbers night in night out. Love his work on the boards but he'll never be anything special. I'd prefer us pumping minutes into Sully, Vitor and Kelly... All 3 are more versatile and probably have a higher ceiling than Asik.

People forget that Rondo is a star. Stats just dont get traded for 2 decent players; has to be a great deal unless the guy is threatening to walk (thats not Rondo). He is as consistent as you can get, shown by him holding the 2nd longest streak of 10+ assists of all-time. He has that killer instict and makes all his team-mates better... Two qualities needed to help the young guys develop.

He is one of the best all-round players in the league and deserve a shot to be the star of Boston. Him being traded will hurt me more than Pierce/KG because at least we go a good deal out of that. Rondo coming off an acl has his trade value at an all-time low right now...
Joakim Noah isn't anything special but he is a solid team player who does his job, Asik is the same.
Asik should never even be mentioned in the same sentence as Joakim...
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #979 on: November 20, 2013, 07:44:26 PM »

Green has scored 6 points in total over his last 2 games... Man, I really miss Paul Pierce :( doesn't have the talent Jeff Green does these days but he NEVER went missing for too long like Green does.

#Takemebackto2008

The rebuilding year is starting to take it's toll :-\
kingkingston
Bootstudder

hoopsfans.net

« Reply #980 on: November 21, 2013, 04:52:40 AM »

Flowering showerhouse performance by Boston ::)

Asik should never even be mentioned in the same sentence as Joakim...
both are great defensive centres, Asik dominated him in both meetings last season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9AYDcze--c
Windigo
Master Coach

Awaiting The Return Of #24

« Reply #981 on: November 21, 2013, 02:07:19 PM »

35 Pts, 5 Reb, 4 Ast, 5 Stl & 2 Blk

That game was rated P.G  :)

caluuum
Ruck Coach

Splash

« Reply #982 on: November 21, 2013, 02:11:41 PM »

35 Pts, 5 Reb, 4 Ast, 5 Stl & 2 Blk

That game was rated P.G  :)
*cringes
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #983 on: November 21, 2013, 04:29:03 PM »

Sully with 19 points, 17 rebs... *jizzes*

;D ;D ;D
kingkingston
Bootstudder

hoopsfans.net

« Reply #984 on: November 21, 2013, 07:14:21 PM »

just renovating my site, what do you think ?
Holz
Master Coach

EXV 2.0 is on

« Reply #985 on: November 22, 2013, 08:34:05 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Didn't do much good.
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #986 on: November 22, 2013, 03:37:12 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Didn't do much good.
Well he outplayed the greatest PF of all-time...
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #987 on: November 23, 2013, 01:04:18 PM »

Wow, John Wall goes 15-21 for 37 points. That's what I like to see from one of my favourites :D me saying he'll be better than Kyrie doesn't looks so dumb now, does it? Wall has been playing at a very high-level so far whereas Irving has been sluggish...

Oh and the Green Machine bounces back with a nice 20-point game!
Jay
2019 AXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #988 on: November 23, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »

And D-Rose has injured his knee... Again...
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #989 on: November 23, 2013, 04:19:04 PM »

And D-Rose has injured his knee... Again...

Other knee. Marc Gasol has also done a knee, so if both of them have done ACL's it could be season over for both the Grizz and Bulls
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 155 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines