FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Hawthorn (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  Billy Longer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Billy Longer  (Read 1166 times)
Ringo
Coaching Legend

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« on: August 13, 2013, 01:19:40 PM »

Rumours here that you are interested in out of contract Billy Longer who wishes to return to Melbourne.  Know you chased Dixon last year so is there any substance to this rumour.
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

It's Toff's Boyyy

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 01:22:12 PM »

Hmm first time i have heard this
Heard we were after Mumford which i hope is not true
I would love Longer, Hale dosent have long left and lets face it Bailey is a week to week propostion
Grimley is more of a 2nd ruck 2nd/3rd forward, Ceglar is just there for fill, and no idea what is happening with Lowden

But yes i would love Longer
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 01:23:16 PM »

So, even though the Hawks have Bailey, Grimley, Ceglar and Lowden... they want Longer too?  :o
Mr.Craig
Master Coach

Grew Up On Or Around A Spud Farm

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 03:18:14 PM »

So, even though the Hawks have Bailey, Grimley, Ceglar and Lowden... they want Longer too?  :o

Bailey can't stay on the park and I'm already on record as saying I think Lowden will be delisted so it's not too crazy of a proposition.

What we really need though is inside mids so that should be the main focus of our recruitment/drafting.

henry
Seasoned Coach

Stoinis! Will play for Australia.

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 03:56:06 PM »

Bailey can't stay on the park and I'm already on record as saying I think Lowden will be delisted so it's not too crazy of a proposition.

What we really need though is inside mids so that should be the main focus of our recruitment/drafting.
Yep definitely, our midfielders are not getting any younger! Hopefully Alex Woodward stays fit though and gets games next year.  Gee as Brissy you'd be feeling bloody annoyed, use a top pick on a ruckmen which clubs are often loath to do and he says he wants to leave and may do so before you get much development out of him.

I'd be happy to take him though, is very promising, we may have to give up too much though idk.
Hawka
Seasoned Coach

It's Toff's Boyyy

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 04:29:40 PM »

Yep definitely, our midfielders are not getting any younger! Hopefully Alex Woodward stays fit though and gets games next year.  Gee as Brissy you'd be feeling bloody annoyed, use a top pick on a ruckmen which clubs are often loath to do and he says he wants to leave and may do so before you get much development out of him.

I'd be happy to take him though, is very promising, we may have to give up too much though idk.
And Hallahan Henry
henry
Seasoned Coach

Stoinis! Will play for Australia.

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 05:11:40 PM »

And Hallahan Henry
Yep, him too.
JBs-Hawks
Seasoned Coach

Forever 63 Not Out

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 05:30:27 PM »

Longer would be a great acquisition :) Our first rounder would be all id offer though and would rather Adams but doubt we have the trade value to get Adams.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines