FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  The Front Bar (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Grazz, Ringo)
| | |-+  Bets
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bets  (Read 174626 times)
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #4230 on: November 16, 2018, 11:33:41 AM »

I'm on Westbrook to lead the league in assists per game, I cannot look at $9 odds any longer without pulling the trigger for a guy who has averaged over 10 assists per game for the last 3 seasons.

Yeah geez I don't mind that. Currently sitting 3rd with 8.9 apg behind Lowry's 10.7 apg but having only played 7 games he can boost that with some big assist numbers
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

2015 AF Rank - 811 2016 AF Rank - 854

« Reply #4231 on: November 16, 2018, 12:19:48 PM »

I'm on Westbrook to lead the league in assists per game, I cannot look at $9 odds any longer without pulling the trigger for a guy who has averaged over 10 assists per game for the last 3 seasons.

Yeah geez I don't mind that. Currently sitting 3rd with 8.9 apg behind Lowry's 10.7 apg but having only played 7 games he can boost that with some big assist numbers

Yeah I've been watching it for days, Lowry won't keep that up, thought about Harden, but his numbers have dropped since CP3 arrived, Ben Simmons its one i'm not sure of with Butler in the team, you'd his assists to go up, but didn't look that way in the first game they played together, he is paying $13.  This is on Unibet btw, no other bookies have these markets (points, assists, rebounds).
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4232 on: November 16, 2018, 01:14:24 PM »

Lowry won't keep that up
No reason for him not to tbh
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4233 on: November 16, 2018, 01:38:05 PM »

Lowry won't keep that up

He can, but no way he's worth the $1.50 odds on offer.
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4234 on: November 16, 2018, 01:52:47 PM »

Lowry won't keep that up

Ahh yeah, that's way too short this early in the season
jvalles69
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4235 on: November 16, 2018, 02:51:40 PM »

Lowry won't keep that up

Yeah, could not believe those odds to be honest!  They really must like seeing Kawhi, Siakam and Ibaka next to him!
TomK
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4236 on: November 16, 2018, 05:54:03 PM »

Lowry won't keep that up

Yeah, could not believe those odds to be honest!  They really must like seeing Kawhi, Siakam and Ibaka next to him!
I mean, so do I :-*
Menzel Washington
Bootstudder

Fantasy Coach

« Reply #4237 on: November 16, 2018, 07:05:35 PM »

I've got $100 on Duke to win the college championship at $4.50. Already dropped down to $3.75. Their team is insane, I'd get on it :)
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines