FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  Dream Team
| | |-+  DT Leagues (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, PowerBug)
| | | |-+  FF Montys Pythons
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FF Montys Pythons  (Read 11823 times)
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2018, 01:49:49 PM »

Will try not to run out of trades 2/3 of the way through the season this time. ::)

I ran out of trades in round 16 and played the last weeks with pendles and selwood on my bench haha

Last year was particularly hard on trades even harder for some by the looks hahaha. ;)
Football Factory
2017 Real Dream Team Winner
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2018, 01:57:15 PM »

Will try not to run out of trades 2/3 of the way through the season this time. ::)

I ran out of trades in round 16 and played the last weeks with pendles and selwood on my bench haha

:o   only 1 round where you didn't use 2 trades  ;D

Thought i was bad

I had 6 trades left after round 14 lol .. none for the last 2 rounds but i had some decent bench cover.

Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2018, 01:59:19 PM »

Thought i was bad

I had 6 trades left after round 14 lol .. none for the last 2 rounds but i had some decent bench cover.

It worked though mate, you're the Champ. ;)
Football Factory
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2018, 02:04:58 PM »

Thought i was bad

It worked though mate, you're the Champ. ;)

More luck than judgement  ;D  .. MRP wiping out 3 of my premo's in round 20 almost killed me.
Mr.Craig
Master Coach

Grew Up On Or Around A Spud Farm

« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2018, 02:17:11 PM »

More luck than judgement  ;D  .. MRP wiping out 3 of my premo's in round 20 almost killed me.

Freaking Zerrett.
Football Factory
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2018, 02:19:22 PM »

Freaking Zerrett.

+ Grundy and Dangerfeld
Spite
Seasoned Coach

4th Overall RDT 2017

« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »

Freaking Zerrett.

+ Grundy and Dangerfeld

That was the round that killed me. Had all of them and pendles and selwood on the bench with no trades. Copped a double donut.

Round 1 I used none, I used 2 trades for the next 14 weeks and 3 during two of the bye weeks haha.
Long story short, my starting team was a mess with Swallow, JOM, Roughy, no steele, no Witts, no Oliver or Jones. I scored poorly in the first 2 weeks so I decided to trade hard. First trade was Roughy to Yeo and that kind of got the ball rolling for me!
Football Factory
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2018, 03:05:09 PM »

Freaking Zerrett.

+ Grundy and Dangerfeld

That was the round that killed me. Had all of them and pendles and selwood on the bench with no trades. Copped a double donut.

Round 1 I used none, I used 2 trades for the next 14 weeks and 3 during two of the bye weeks haha.
Long story short, my starting team was a mess with Swallow, JOM, Roughy, no steele, no Witts, no Oliver or Jones. I scored poorly in the first 2 weeks so I decided to trade hard. First trade was Roughy to Yeo and that kind of got the ball rolling for me!

All of them + Pendles and Selwood  :o ouch!!!

Ah yes the bye rounds .. i used 3 in round 12. Yeah sounds like you needed to with those guys in there, no guts no glory. I kept Roughy the whole year  :o i have a large man crush on him though.
upthemaidens
Seasoned Coach

AF ELXAM TRIPLE CROWN WINNER

« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2018, 07:15:57 PM »

Just waiting on one more Coach.  Thanks guys for joining so quick, within a Week, I love it. 

Hopefully we can fill the top 20 with FF Leagues again, with the Pythons on top and that cold hard cash in our hands. :)
Ricochet
Coaching Legend

2014 AF Elxam Champ; Dublin are pie

« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2018, 10:44:27 AM »

upthemaidens
Seasoned Coach

AF ELXAM TRIPLE CROWN WINNER

« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2018, 01:00:28 PM »

Sweet even better, 18 Coaches have now joined.  Thanks all.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines