FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  Cricket fantasy competitions
| |-+  BBL Fantasy (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo, Nige, PowerBug)
| | |-+  BBL|05 Fantasy and Discussion Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 124 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BBL|05 Fantasy and Discussion Thread  (Read 85036 times)
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #1485 on: January 13, 2015, 10:24:32 PM »

125 halfway through the round... how are we all tracking?
JBs-Hawks
Seasoned Coach

Forever 63 Not Out

« Reply #1486 on: January 13, 2015, 10:28:02 PM »

138 with Simmons, Zampa, Lumb, Duffield, Forrest, Christian, Lynn, Hilfy and Dunk (C) to come
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #1487 on: January 13, 2015, 10:53:38 PM »

With Maddinson, Lumb (depending on trades), Boyce, Mennie, Lynn, Christian (C), Duffield and Dunk to come.

Might actually go okay haha
nrich102
Veteran Coach

God Calls Me God.

« Reply #1488 on: January 14, 2015, 06:57:45 AM »

HOLY MOTHER OF...

Im on 7  :-[

-40 from Lynn and -20 from Pierson  :'(
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #1489 on: January 14, 2015, 08:34:58 AM »

With Maddinson, Lumb (depending on trades), Boyce, Mennie, Lynn, Christian (C), Duffield and Dunk to come.

Looks pretty good to me.
tbagrocks
Veteran Coach

Sloany = Real Man - Dangerfield = Mummys boy

« Reply #1490 on: January 14, 2015, 09:23:40 AM »

Still bemused as to why people have Zampa he's awful, I'd rather the Strikers not play him!

122 + hopefully 9 to play, Forrest Captain. Switched keeper from Luders to Pierson after the rain in Adelaide ::)
The_Captain
Seasoned Coach

I am the captain now!

« Reply #1491 on: January 14, 2015, 09:37:35 AM »

shower ELE! Your going to be number 1 ranked side of round. Im on 108... Pretty Much Simmonds as C has 66 of my points and rest done eff all and some lovely negatives to go with it.

Duffield gonna play next game? if so ill have Duffield, SImmonds C, Zampa, Lynn, Dunk, Maddinson to go...
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #1492 on: January 14, 2015, 09:45:32 AM »

shower ELE! Your going to be number 1 ranked side of round. Im on 108... Pretty Much Simmonds as C has 66 of my points and rest done eff all and some lovely negatives to go with it.

Duffield gonna play next game? if so ill have Duffield, SImmonds C, Zampa, Lynn, Dunk, Maddinson to go...

Haha you reckon!? Might just forget about next week and use my last trade this week to focus on winning the round :p
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #1493 on: January 14, 2015, 10:04:20 AM »

Three options with my trades.

Voges -> Lumb to cover the Hussey donut (lol, oops).

Dorff -> any bowler to replace Mennie if he doesn't play or Duffield if he isn't called up.

Bit if a confusing one but I risk two donuts in the bowlers if I trade to cover Huss but I also might not have any donuts in the bowlers if Mennie and Duffield get up :s
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #1494 on: January 14, 2015, 10:17:02 AM »

Dorff -> any bowler to replace Mennie if he doesn't play or Duffield if he isn't called up.

Bit if a confusing one but I risk two donuts in the bowlers if I trade to cover Huss but I also might not have any donuts in the bowlers if Mennie and Duffield get up :s
My assumption is that Duffield was dropped and given the Heat bowlers did ok last night (admittedly on a pitch that was difficult to bat on) it's hard to see him coming back into the side unless one of the bowlers from last night misses with injury.
Rusty00
Veteran Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #1495 on: January 14, 2015, 10:17:58 AM »

Still bemused as to why people have Zampa he's awful, I'd rather the Strikers not play him!
You might not think much of him, but he's averaged the same as Laughlin so far and is cheaper so people were jumping on him for the DGW. Although the rain stuffed that around a bit.
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #1496 on: January 14, 2015, 10:19:46 AM »

My assumption is that Duffield was dropped and given the Heat bowlers did ok last night (admittedly on a pitch that was difficult to bat on) it's hard to see him coming back into the side unless one of the bowlers from last night misses with injury.

Yeah thats true, sucks a lot because the last thing I wanna do is trade Dorff but its probably better than trading Voges... maybe
The_Captain
Seasoned Coach

I am the captain now!

« Reply #1497 on: January 14, 2015, 10:20:48 AM »

You might not think much of him, but he's averaged the same as Laughlin so far and is cheaper so people were jumping on him for the DGW. Although the rain stuffed that around a bit.

Simple.. Pretty sure he is a top 3 ranked bowler according to points. Plus he is cheap. Seems silly not to have him?
elephants
2019 WXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #1498 on: January 14, 2015, 10:22:28 AM »

Agreed. Definitely worse options out there!
nrich102
Veteran Coach

God Calls Me God.

« Reply #1499 on: January 14, 2015, 10:26:19 AM »

Meanwhile, I see you have Duffield tbag :P

He's quite a bit worse than Zampa :P
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 124 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines