FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Carlton (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  Bootsma to be sacked
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bootsma to be sacked  (Read 4819 times)
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2014, 05:51:09 PM »

A little funny

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/mick-malthouse-addresses-carlton-members-over-josh-bootsmas-misuse-of-social-media/story-fni0ffsx-1226941757670

Just a little  :-[
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2014, 05:53:30 PM »

A little funny

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinion/mick-malthouse-addresses-carlton-members-over-josh-bootsmas-misuse-of-social-media/story-fni0ffsx-1226941757670

Just a little  :-[
Ahaha, "Faceplace"
Master Q
Chris Connolly
Veteran Coach

All I Do Is Win

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2014, 06:33:21 PM »

Here is the original: http://titusoreily.com/mick-malthouse-explains-josh-bootsma-decision/

HS must of liked so much they asked if him if they could post it  :P

Also I think I found where Bootsma got his idea from:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/more-sports/melbourne-football-club-east-burwood-rams-investigated-over-nude-laps-punishment/story-e6frf56c-1226941036787
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2014, 12:54:48 AM »

The sad thing with Boots is he showed a lot of potential in his first season. I was at his first game against the Giants and he was cheered loudly every time he went near the ball. The next week Carlton played the Dees and he went hard at a contest colliding with Brad Green right below me. Green ended up going off the ground with broken ribs and didn't return. To see a guy of his size recklessly throw himself in harms way was brilliant. He had a nice run of games before he was eventually dropped after the Hawthorn game. He was abused physically by the bigger bodied Hawk opponents and Carlton were forced to sub him at HT he was struggling that bad. The next year there was the infamous run of games, this year he has played VFL all year, every time I have checked out a game he just looks like he couldn't give a flying F and didn't want to be there. His head is obviously not in it which sucks, his disposal was pretty good, he had decent pace, he read the ball well, he was hard at it, he just struggled physically on bigger opponents and obviously mentally. He could have been a very handy player if he was used in the right situation.
blue
Forward Coach

The N does ot always work o my keyboard

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2014, 11:07:57 AM »

The sad thing with Boots is he showed a lot of potential in his first season. I was at his first game against the Giants and he was cheered loudly every time he went near the ball. The next week Carlton played the Dees and he went hard at a contest colliding with Brad Green right below me. Green ended up going off the ground with broken ribs and didn't return. To see a guy of his size recklessly throw himself in harms way was brilliant. He had a nice run of games before he was eventually dropped after the Hawthorn game. He was abused physically by the bigger bodied Hawk opponents and Carlton were forced to sub him at HT he was struggling that bad. The next year there was the infamous run of games, this year he has played VFL all year, every time I have checked out a game he just looks like he couldn't give a flying F and didn't want to be there. His head is obviously not in it which sucks, his disposal was pretty good, he had decent pace, he read the ball well, he was hard at it, he just struggled physically on bigger opponents and obviously mentally. He could have been a very handy player if he was used in the right situation.

Should never of cut his hair
Mat0369
Master Coach

#shirleytempledidthis

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2014, 12:21:41 PM »

I am just watching the replay of 360, it was a accumulation of things and apparently there was a teenage girl involved in the photos Bootsma sent out, hence the sacking.
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2014, 12:29:29 PM »

So he is dating a teenager, got her pregnant and her mother dobbed him in.

Well done there champ, classy!!
RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2014, 12:42:58 PM »

The mother of the girl he sent the pic to dobbed him in, not his pregnant partners mother. :)
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2014, 12:51:04 PM »

The mother of the girl he sent the pic to dobbed him in, not his pregnant partners mother. :)
Article?
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2014, 12:52:52 PM »

That makes him even more classy.
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2014, 12:53:23 PM »

Article?
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/carlton-sacks-defender-josh-bootsma-over-inappropriate-behaviour-on-social-media/story-fni5f5nx-1226941559031
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2014, 12:56:27 PM »

Oh well there's one player I can easily delist from my BXV team
CrowsFan
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2014, 09:40:25 PM »

RaisyDaisy
Master Coach

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 09:44:15 PM »

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/sacked-carlton-defender-josh-bootsma-set-to-nominate-for-this-years-draft/story-fni5f5nx-1227026728794

LOL surely nobody would pick this spud up?
Vinny
2016 BXV Premier
Veteran Coach

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2014, 09:47:05 PM »

Hahahahahahaha.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines