FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  FanFooty
| |-+  Archives
| | |-+  Real Dream Team Archive
| | | |-+  2014 DT Player Archive
| | | | |-+  Please help!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please help!  (Read 594 times)
Nicko06
Property Steward

Adam Scott You Legend

« on: July 18, 2014, 09:34:30 PM »

Hi Guys,
I think i may have stuffed up big time..
I thought the next 2 weeks were counted as separate rounds in DT world so i took D.Martin and L.Parker off in my fwd line and put on Honeychruch and Shenton (both which are not playing this week as they have been omitted)
I have recently found out that this is not the case and that it is 1 full round just over 2 weeks..
My question is if i put subs on both Parker and martin on the bench will i get both there scores instead on the 0's next week or do i only get 1?
Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 02:08:49 PM »

Hi Guys,
I thought the next 2 weeks were counted as separate rounds in DT world so i took D.Martin and L.Parker off in my fwd line and put on Honeychruch and Shenton (both which are not playing this week as they have been omitted)
I have recently found out that this is not the case and that it is 1 full round just over 2 weeks..
My question is if i put subs on both Parker and martin on the bench will i get both there scores instead on the 0's next week or do i only get 1?

you'll get both their scores.
pommyadam
Expert Coach

Fantasy coach

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:10:08 PM »

Hi Guys,

normally yes, but considering Shenton was a late in, you'll get the lowest score of Parker/Dusty as replacement for Honeychurch
Ziplock
Veteran Coach

Coach of the Valkyries

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 12:54:42 AM »

Hi Guys,

normally yes, but considering Shenton was a late in, you'll get the lowest score of Parker/Dusty as replacement for Honeychurch
yeah, whoops. I forgot shenton was a late in.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines