FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Sydney (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  Titch is here to stay
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Titch is here to stay  (Read 3941 times)
Toga
Veteran Coach

It's a 'Jing thing

« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2014, 07:23:40 PM »

All this conjecture - we'll see what he's worth come trade week ;)
elephants
Master Coach

« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2014, 09:09:04 PM »

we will get pick 4 off Brisbane for Ryder and pick 19 then give it to you guys for Titch 8)

I don't think you're getting pick 4 off Brissie :P
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2014, 09:11:07 PM »

a man can dream
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2014, 12:35:09 PM »

Will be the best young gun mid available if he leaves big call but think he will be top 5 mid in 2 or 3 years so I can see the Swans getting a very nice pick ATM the Blues with 6 are in the box seat
Mailman the 2nd
Seasoned Coach

They're coming for 9th

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2014, 01:39:41 PM »

It does come down to whether he wants to leave or not though. It's fine if Carlton are willing to go big to get him, whether he wants to go there or not is different
shaker
Veteran Coach

2018 SC rank 899

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2014, 02:26:56 PM »

Think the Blues can go bigger than the Swans plus Swans have to think about players like Parker when his contract is up who will command big dollars , with two very well payed forwards they might just have to let Mitchell go
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2014, 02:44:40 PM »

Think the Blues can go bigger than the Swans plus Swans have to think about players like Parker when his contract is up who will command big dollars , with two very well payed forwards they might just have to let Mitchell go

also add that all reports suggest Heeney and Mills will be quality incoming this year and next. Plus our mids aint exactly old, so no one going out anytime soon except through injury.

Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2014, 03:19:34 PM »

also add that all reports suggest Heeney and Mills will be quality incoming this year and next. Plus our mids aint exactly old, so no one going out anytime soon except through injury.
it will be interesting to see if Titch goes next year or the year after. He is contracting for next year and still may stay.

The likes of Goodes, Eski, Teddles, Macca, Pyke, McGlynn, Shaw all approaching the end of their careers in the next 3 years and Pebbles, LRT and probably walsh moving on, Titch may stay on if he doesnt follow the big bucks
stew42
Seasoned Coach

Mmmhmm

« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2014, 06:32:03 PM »

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/tom-mitchell-wants-to-stay-in-sydney-turning-down-a-lucrative-advance-from-carlton/story-fn69a32t-1227071911983

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  8)
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2014, 12:00:32 AM »

so he is a swan for 2 more years or at least wont be going to the Blues, but really why would you want to
Grazz
Chat/forum mods
Master Coach

Who Has The Nuts Wins!!

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2014, 12:42:35 AM »

Good news, to good to lose.
SydneyRox
Veteran Coach

GOT Pillow Talk

« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2014, 11:01:01 AM »

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-24/swan-eyeing-big-2015

Just some of the points that I honed in on

"For the first time since joining the Swans at the 2011 national draft as a father-son pick, Mitchell has been able to complete an off-season running program"

"The midfielder said at the time he had no interest in leaving the Swans, but equally the Swans, despite their inside midfield riches had no interest in parting with Mitchell"

"I was obviously contracted to the Swans for another two years, so it was never really a possibility, but I'm really happy in Sydney anyway. I love the Swans and I want to earn my spot here and try and fight my way into the team, I'm really just looking forward to 2015"
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:03:16 AM by SydneyRox » Logged
Capper
Master Coach

CAPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2014, 11:04:36 AM »

As long as he can stay injury free until game 1 next season he will be a jet.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines