FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  AFL fantasy competitions
| |-+  XVs Competitions
| | |-+  British XVs
| | | |-+  BXV Archives
| | | | |-+  2015 (Moderators: Ringo, GoLions)
| | | | | |-+  2014 National Draft Thread.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2014 National Draft Thread.  (Read 11901 times)
Memphistopheles
Coach

DT 2013 Rank: 228. DT 2011 Rank: 769.

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014, 09:50:52 AM »

Ringo I have 35 players on our list now with 12 picks. I'll check again and PM you but I did count the other day and this is what I came up with. If we only have 33 we might undelist someone.
Memphistopheles
Coach

DT 2013 Rank: 228. DT 2011 Rank: 769.

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2014, 10:05:49 AM »

Ringo I have 35 players on our list now with 12 picks. I'll check again and PM you but I did count the other day and this is what I came up with. If we only have 33 we might undelist someone.

Okay no you're right I had forgotten we had delisted Georgiou and I still had Cunningham on our list which makes 33.

kilbluff1985
Master Coach

coach in WXV, BXV, ADT, ASC

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 01:40:51 PM »

hey Ringo what's the rule regarding co coaches and the time rules? like if one coach is online but doesn't pick in 2 hours do they get skipped or does they both need to be on?

just ask because i do the drafting mostly for Birmingham and we all know my sleeping patterns or lack of
Pkbaldy
2018 AXVIII DT Premier
Expert Coach

This Is Straya

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2014, 02:16:57 PM »

hey Ringo what's the rule regarding co coaches and the time rules? like if one coach is online but doesn't pick in 2 hours do they get skipped or does they both need to be on?

just ask because i do the drafting mostly for Birmingham and we all know my sleeping patterns or lack of

I don't think that's really fair. I come on sometimes at work when its quietish, but it could only be fore 2 minutes and then I get called out and i'm gone for 3/4 hours.
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2014, 02:18:36 PM »

I don't think that's really fair. I come on sometimes at work when its quietish, but it could only be fore 2 minutes and then I get called out and i'm gone for 3/4 hours.

unfortunately the rule needs to be in place as some people hold up the draft on purpose
LF
Master Coach

2016 m0nty Medallist DT - 29th Overall DT 2016

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 02:19:21 PM »

It`s there so the draft doesn`t get held up and you'll find most if not all the other comps have this rule in place
Pkbaldy
2018 AXVIII DT Premier
Expert Coach

This Is Straya

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2014, 02:20:33 PM »

It`s there so the draft doesn`t get held up and you'll find most if not all the other comps have this rule in place

If I get skipped due to a work issue that's fricken stupid. Not much I can do about it.
JBs-Hawks
Seasoned Coach

Forever 63 Not Out

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2014, 02:21:27 PM »

Thank Torp and Nails :P
elephants
2018 EXV Premier
Master Coach

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2014, 02:21:49 PM »

Its the way its been forever man, not gonna go changin' now :P
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2014, 02:22:06 PM »

pretty simple mate just make it so you need to log in when you open the page then don't login until you can pick
Nige
Master Coach

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2014, 02:22:14 PM »

Thank Torp and Nails :P
Haha, beat me to it.
Pkbaldy
2018 AXVIII DT Premier
Expert Coach

This Is Straya

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »

pretty simple mate just make it so you need to log in when you open the page then don't login until you can pick

Or from the times of 11pm-5pm I won't/can't come on. Just incase I get a call out...

Because i've got NO idea what my password is for this website haha... Just permasaved on my lappy and work computer from 3 years ago.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:27:57 PM by Pkbaldy » Logged
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2014, 02:30:10 PM »

i think HP could tell you or reset it for you
Pkbaldy
2018 AXVIII DT Premier
Expert Coach

This Is Straya

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2014, 02:33:58 PM »

I just won't come on until I know for sure that I won't be disrupted. Seems the most safe.
kilbluff1985
Master Coach

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2014, 02:35:11 PM »

I just won't come on until I know for sure that I won't be disrupted. Seems the most safe.

yeah just remember about the 24hour rule

2hours after being online and 24hours even if you been offline
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines