FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  General sports discussion
| |-+  AFL
| | |-+  Brisbane (Moderators: LF, LaHug, Ringo)
| | | |-+  Brisbane Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brisbane Discussion  (Read 74681 times)
GoLions
Master Coach

Get around the Kate Upton Cobras!

« Reply #2250 on: April 12, 2018, 10:45:00 PM »

Tbf Keays is a jet
SilverLion
Hardened Coach

2017 SC Ranking - 2827

« Reply #2251 on: April 14, 2018, 05:46:23 PM »

:-X
BB67th
Midfield Coach

« Reply #2252 on: April 15, 2018, 10:35:04 AM »

Sadly I went to the match yesterday.

Without a doubt the worst effort I have ever seen a football team put up on game day.
SilverLion
Hardened Coach

2017 SC Ranking - 2827

« Reply #2253 on: April 15, 2018, 10:59:44 AM »

Sadly I went to the match yesterday.

Without a doubt the worst effort I have ever seen a football team put up on game day.
Yep. I was there too. Front row seats to a training drill :-\
Nige
Master Coach

Break necks.

« Reply #2254 on: April 15, 2018, 11:06:27 AM »

I was on level 4 right behind the goals at the city end. It got to the point where me and my mates started wanting the Lions to kick goals (partially because my mate got on Tiges between 1-39 because of the weather) and getting upset at all the questionable frees we received and the ones you boys didn't get. Even as a Tiges fan, it was hard to get into it and be excited (apart from watching Dusty's clinic).
Ringo
Master Coach

2014 RDT Elxam m0nty medalist

« Reply #2255 on: April 15, 2018, 01:37:15 PM »

Have to remember we were playing last years premiers and the difference in class showed.  I gave up counting at 10:7 from turnovers. We really have to work on that.  Some of the Senior players were main offendersm

Being Harsh her but a couple of observations:
Lewis Taylor has to go back to NEAFL and learn to kick a ball 15 metres to a target. Twice yetserday jis short kicks were direct to Tigers.
Sam Mayes if he is not dropped this week then do not know what I will do. If he isn't he must have something on the coaches.  Yesterdays efforts were not even NEAFL Standard.
Rohan Bewick is far to slow and needs probably to go back to NEAFL as well.
Harris Andrews is down on confidence and probably needs a stint as well to restore.
Beams in the last 2 games has started well and then faded. maybe we need to give him so more time to grieve his father if this is contributing.
Zorko needs to curb his agression at times

Umpiring was atrocious including the video review as I still have not seen evidence that Camerons kick touched the post but that started the day of losing 50/50 decisions.

However there were some good signs.
Our continuing improvement in clearances which we won and contested possessions which we won in the second half.
Rayner probably playd his best game for the Lions. McCluggage continues to improve and Bailey did not look out of place in his first match. If we had a team of Mitch Roobo and Nick Robertson who do not take a backward step we would be much closer.
Matthieson also showing good signs.
Berry after a good 2 weeks looked a little lost yesterday.

I am old enough to remember finishing last in 1998 and winning premiership 3 years later with Matthews in charge, Think with Fagan in charge we can get there again. Need to show a lot in Qclash next Sunday.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines