AMERICAS'S SUPERCOACH OFFICIAL RULE BOOKTEAMS:
Senior List = Total of 52 playersSTARTING SIDES:
18 Players - 4 DEF / 6 MID / 1 RUCK / 4 FWD / 3 UTILITY (any position) + 4 EMG (any position, include a sub)SUBMITTING WEEKLY TEAM SHEETS:
1. TEAM SHEETS MUST BE EITHER POSTED IN THE WEEKLY TEAMS THREAD - OR IN SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES PM TO ADMINISTRATOR.
2. TEAM SHEETS MUST BE POSTED OR PM TO ADMINISTRATOR BY LOCKOUT.
3. TIME STAMPS ON PM AND POSTS WILL BE CHECKED TO CONFIRM TEAM WAS NAMED PRIOR TO LOCKOUT EACH ROUND.
4. TEAM SHEETS NOT RECEIVED PRIOR TO LOCKOUT IN ANY GIVEN ROUND WILL RESULT IN THE TEAM NAMED FOR THE PREVIOUS ROUND BEING USED FOR THE CURRENT ROUND WHERE THE TEAM SHEET WAS NOT PROVIDED IN TIME.TEAM SHEETS TO BE SUBMITTED IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
D: A. Player, B. Player, C. Player, D. Player (OOP)
M: E. Player (c or cc), F. Player (evc), G. Player, H. Player, J. Player, K. Player
R: L. Player
F: J. Player (vc or cc), K. Player, L. Player, M. Player
U: N. Player, O. Player, P. Player
EMG: Q. Player, R. Player, S. Player, T. Player (sub)CAPTAINS/VICE CAPTAINS:
Captain scores 200% of his score. Vice Captain scores 150% of his score. Co-Captains each receive 175% of their scores. Emergency Vice-Captains are the first player to fill in should a C/CC/VC not play, followed by the first named non-captain midfielder. EMERGENCIES
*Emergencies are taken in the order they are named to cover non playing players by first named emergency in that position. If there are no available players from that position, the first named emergency is taken.*A utility can cover a non-playing player in the same position, with the first named emergency then used to cover the utility, regardless of the emergencies position. This rule takes precedence over the previous rule.
* If you have more than 4 players not playing the 4 emergencies provide cover but there is no further emergency cover.
* Teams must name one of the 4 emergencies as a sub. If the sub has not been used as an emergency replacement and scores higher than the lowest scoring player on the field then the subs score is taken. eg If Player x scores 45 and your nominated sub scores 80 then the subs score of 80 will replace Player X's score. Player x's score will still count as lowest score for HGA Purposes. Note a player nominated OOP can not be the nominated sub.HOME GROUND ADVANTAGE:
The home team will receive bonus points to the value of their lowest scoring player, before OOP is taken into account. SCORING SYSTEM:
AFL Supercoach fantasy comp.
Effective Kick 4 Points
Ineffective Kick 0 Points
Clanger Kick -4 Points
Effective Handball 1.5 Points
Ineffective Handball 0 Points
Clanger Handball -4 Points
Hardball Receive 1.5 Points
Hardball Get 4.5 Points
Loose-Ball Get 4.5 Points
Uncontested Mark (Maintaining Possession) 2 Points
Uncontested Mark (From opposition) 4 Points
Contested Mark (Maintaining Possession) 6 Points
Contested Mark (From opposition) 8 Points
Tackle 4 Points
Free Kick For 4 Points
Free Kick Against -4 Points
Hitout to advantage 3 Points
Goal 8 Points
Behind 1 Point
GENERAL DRAFT RULES
* You will forfeit your draft pick if you have not picked within 24 hrs of the preceding pick or within 2 hrs of being on line following preceding pick. Should this situation occur you may take you pick at any time following from players still available.
* Please send a message to the person who is picking after you so that they know it is their selection.PRIORITY PICKS:
Teams may apply for priority picks based on poor performance, which will then be agreed upon by the rest of the competition.
You have a list of 52 players. This is the balance that must be reached at the beginning of a season, following trading and drafting. Prior to the drafting period, trades can be unbalanced in terms of sum of players/picks traded, with the deficit/surplus to be balanced in the drafts in the form of extra picks or passing picks.
The National Draft will only consist of players taken in that year's AFL draft. Clubs may pass on picks if they wish to participate in the Rookie Draft to fill out their list. The Rookie Draft consists of previously unowned players, players taken in the AFL Rookie Draft, and players taken in the AFL Pre-Season Draft. The Rookie Draft is done to ensure all clubs have 52 players. After the drafting period, all trades must be balanced - i.e. 1-for-1, 2-for-2, etc. TRADING
Between the start of the trade period (as noticed by Jukes) and beginning of the season will be the trade period.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LIST CHANGES = UNLIMITED
Trades are not required to be the same number of players in and out i.e 1 for 1 , 2 for 2.... ect. ect...
*IMPORTANT NOTES ON LIST MANAGEMENTS DURING TRADES *
* "Claye Beams principle" applies as follows - once a trade is submitted to the official trade thread, it cannot be removed or reneged upon by either of the submitting parties unless they both agree. Any issues or problems that result from this will be dealt with by the Admins. If the admin/s are involved 1/2 external third parties (Admins from other XV leagues not personally involved) would be found to resolve along with any not involved admin
TRADE BLOCKING / APPROVAL:
Trades can be complained about by a coach to Jukes. If you officially complain about a trade, a vote will be sent around the league. The result of this vote, along with Jukes' opinion, will decide whether or not the trade will be passed. Complaints will be purely anonymous, at the discretion of the coach who lodges the complaint.
THE DRAW WILL BE COMPLETED BY LEAGUE ADMINISTRATOR AFTER THE AFL SEASON DRAW IS RELEASED.
TANKING: Any team found guilty of tanking (as determined by the Admin) will lose thier first round draft pick in the national draft and receive that pick in the final round of the national draft. Tanking is fielding a side to deliberately score less and lose to drop on the ladder and gain higher draft picks the following season.