FanFooty   FanFooty
Australian Rules
Fantasy Football
Blog Forum App

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Name: Pwd: Login for:

Advanced search
Home Help Login Register
+  FanFooty Forum
|-+  Cricket fantasy competitions
| |-+  FTP (Moderator: PowerBug)
| | |-+  NAT tours and other stuff #2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NAT tours and other stuff #2  (Read 3085 times)
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

@PowerBug96 follow me on Twitter so I feel popular

« on: December 05, 2014, 09:41:31 AM »

An area to discuss everything to do with the NAT scene, tours, friendlies, other NAT managers etc.. A continuation from NT Tours and Friendly Match Thread
CrowsFan
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 01:56:36 PM »

So fairly sure Zimbabwe have flowered up with their squad selection for the U19 world cup. They didn't select Nathaniel Tiger, who has been on every single tour since he was 18. Has played 19 one day matches for them (so only missed one game out of 4 tours), yet hasn't been picked. He's an out/out boundary hitter!! Either the selection flowered up or they don't want to win...
JBs-Hawks
2016 AXV Premier
Seasoned Coach

Forever 63 Not Out

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »

Damn wish they were in my group :P
Hellopplz
2014 EXV Premiers
Administrator
Master Coach

#PNL #Iceland

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 04:49:07 PM »

Wow that is some stuff up on their part. Outs/Outs BH left out... I mean how? :o :o :o.

My two U19 Scots made the World Cup and my Irish Senior BH (Anderson Silva) was a surprise call up for the Senior T20 WC :o. He's never played a Senior International, and is currently 30.
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 05:29:33 PM »

No one touring for me, again. Obviously, my players suck
DazBurg
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 05:32:09 PM »

JB has taken my 2 boys on tour :D

Edit: For the under 19 WC that is for anyone not quite sure
(though i know most are i mean more for the newer guys ;) )
JBs-Hawks
2016 AXV Premier
Seasoned Coach

Forever 63 Not Out

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 05:46:08 PM »

Ah crap my best FM somehow got left out :(
CrowsFan
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 06:04:00 PM »

Wow that is some stuff up on their part. Outs/Outs BH left out... I mean how? :o :o :o.

My two U19 Scots made the World Cup and my Irish Senior BH (Anderson Silva) was a surprise call up for the Senior T20 WC :o. He's never played a Senior International, and is currently 30.
Had a quick chat with uliose and he said Tiger was the first name down for the tour, but something screwed up, and a random squad got selected.

Same thing happened for England during the last tour where they didn't select their best keeper or AR (both my players haha).
Cookie311993
Bootstudder

Fantasy coach

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 06:27:40 PM »

2 senior players touring for me
BratPack
Expert Coach

Of course I should have one, DazBurg's my brother.

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 07:30:07 PM »

5 U19s touring...including MacLaverty who's been on all of one tour this seasom
Hellopplz
2014 EXV Premiers
Administrator
Master Coach

#PNL #Iceland

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 07:56:27 PM »

Had a quick chat with uliose and he said Tiger was the first name down for the tour, but something screwed up, and a random squad got selected.

Same thing happened for England during the last tour where they didn't select their best keeper or AR (both my players haha).
Wow, tough luck to them, getting randoms in. Or there is a conspiracy theory against your guys, to leave them out when something goes wrong :o.
BratPack
Expert Coach

Of course I should have one, DazBurg's my brother.

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2014, 08:14:40 PM »

Wow, tough luck to them, getting randoms in. Or there is a conspiracy theory against your guys, to leave them out when something goes wrong :o.

Did someone say...

PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 09:11:00 AM »

And my tour squad got randomly selected in the last Senior tour... Yet they are convinced it's the managers' fault.
JBs-Hawks
2016 AXV Premier
Seasoned Coach

Forever 63 Not Out

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »

So wasnt my fault in not picking our best bowler for the WC, he went bot :(
PowerBug
Seasoned Coach

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 06:58:21 PM »

To bid or not to bid, that is the question.

England won't bid with the squad they have. Scotland used all their points last OD tour, they won't bid. UAE hosted two tours last season, I can't see them having the points to bid. USA is run by Cynic, he might bid but then again he is out of the WC race and seems like the bloke that can't be stuffed staying in management for another 2 seasons, so he might not feel like it's necessary to bid. It feels like I only have to beat a bid from DKSports' Irish management, but they might be confident in promoting regardless as their squad is the strongest of the lot, so they might not bid.

I wasn't planning on bidding and just taking whatever comes our way, but I feel like there's an opportunity here to try and have a tour run on my terms, just what terms I choose i haven't decided yet ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

FanFooty Contact Us About Us Advertising Site Map Copyright © 2004-2011 Paul Montgomery.
SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines